• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Some new renderings depicting the second phase:

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.31.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.31.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.32.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.32.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 9.32.48 AM.png

The design for the north block has really improved as time has moved on.. the public realm on that part is looking really good.

Also, the office building will actually overhang the rail corridor on the north side. I wasn't aware of that.
Yeah nice, also i wasn't aware the 2nd phase went that far eastward with that new 6 storey stand alone office addition

Last edited:
Some new renderings depicting the second phase:

View attachment 189349

Is there a similar illustration like this for the current phase?

With the absence of vertical supports over the track, maybe they could be installing them diagonally from the concrete wall to the existing deck?

I think you're right based on the renders, it will likely span from that support beam that's jutting out of the wall, and have additional supports going to the wall at 45s (you can see the mounting points on the new beam are angled).

My guess lighting. This really is going to change the city when completed. The feeling will be so different in this area. And forever change many views in and around the city. And in a really amazing way for a change. If we have to get more office towers just to have the nice ones on the skyline I’m all for it! ?( lol just kidding of course. )

Last edited:

Back