Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
@Michael62 post stitched.
Me: stitch these four images
Photoshop: ?‍♂️

View attachment 234910

Our very own Walkie Talkie tower you say? (20 Fenchurch, London UK)

1583532254217.png

source: https://previews.123rf.com/images/i...london-view-from-the-roof-office-building.jpg

Does your Photoshop not come with barrel/pincushion corrections? :)
I use Affinity Photo (it's almost as good as Photoshop, but I pay only once) to do the stitching and it too does not come with barrel/pincushion corrections. I had to use the Mesh Warp tool to straighten CIBC Square and I get good results anyways.

For Photoshop, you can use Puppet Warp to help straighten CIBC Square (which would be much easier). Note that ever since I got my new iMac, it cannot run Photoshop CS6 (which I used on my previous computer, a MacBook Pro) and I bought Affinity Photo instead of paying for the subscription-based Creative Cloud suite. I would not be able to use the Creative Cloud suite enough to justify its subscription.

Last edited:
Metrolinx just sent this out. Is this new caissons for Phase 2? I had assumed all the caissons for Phase 1 are already done.

81 Bay Street Overbuild: Major works - Caisson Installation beginning March 4 - 25 (nighttime)

Please be advised that beginning on Wednesday, March 4 (nighttime) there will be Caisson installation work at the 81 Bay Street Overbuild. Work which will continue to tentatively March 25 will consist of the following work impacts:
Mobilization - prepping the area and setting up machinery
Drilling - creating the necessary holes for the caisson tubes
Drill rock and pour concrete - filling caisson tubes
Contingency - overflow days (if needed) have been incorporated into schedule of work
Demobilization - take-down of work machinery and clearing of work-site.

Some nighttime noise will be disruptive at times.
5DF0AB56-85B7-4140-9670-703E126DB491.jpeg
DA4F9406-9734-4036-942B-581B114D2B85.jpeg

5F0FC465-DFD1-4A0F-86A5-6CC0B78ED374.jpeg
75CA0233-940C-4C16-9BFD-7F9D43066712.jpeg

Interesting to see the more "aesthetic" steel go up for the crown. Gives a pretty good indication that the glass will be quite see through!

Back