Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
October 11

F34BD46A-647A-45DF-B1B9-7B06E3889620.jpeg

Exciting to learn that we only have just over half the glass installed. It's only get more and more striking as it goes on too.
Sunsets/sunrises will be extra impressive with the orange to dark blue gradients.

Turkey Friday

Westside Up

Westside Middle

Westside Bottom

Eastside General

New glass added to the fourth level of the southwest retail lowrise, and glass on the colonnade. They've been installing this during the night. bringing a new surprise every morning

Covering up and completing the first part of the green roof on level#8. New post and beam installation towards the north defining the final shape of this part of the building

Turkey Friday

Westside Up

View attachment 208701

Westside Middle

View attachment 208704

Westside Bottom

View attachment 208705

Eastside General

View attachment 208707

New glass added to the fourth level of the southwest retail lowrise, and glass on the colonnade. They've been installing this during the night. bringing a new surprise every morning

View attachment 208709

Covering up and completing the first part of the green roof on level#8. New post and beam installation towards the north defining the final shape of this part of the building

View attachment 208710
Stitched!
Untitled_Panorama5.jpg

Can't say I'm as enthusiastic as some other users here about this tower's looks. Seems like another generic office tower to me. Can someone enlighten me?

Almost everything built in Toronto in the last 80 or so years has been generic, this one's just a little less generic than most.

Back