Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
October 5th, 2019

KEZ_3484.JPG

That patchy concrete tower is ruining the view of CIBC Square from this pov... who do we contact to fix?
Lol ... I'm guessing you mean the CN Tower?
Funny enough, I've been wondering how long it will be before they do something with the concrete. Maybe never, maybe not for a while, but I have a feeling it'll need/get some love at some point.
Of course, then we'll have to hope they do a good job.

I know there are acrylic/polymer concrete fixes out there, and probably lots other skin technologies besides just paint... obviously comes down to bucks and a willingness to spend them.

We gotta remember that the concrete we see is actually holding up the tower. The concrete is essentially the tower itself. I hope the exterior wear isn’t indicative of a more serious problem. Because that concrete can never be replaced

We gotta remember that the concrete we see is actually holding up the tower. The concrete is essentially the tower itself. I hope the exterior wear isn’t indicative of a more serious problem. Because that concrete can never be replaced

If the exterior wear IS indicative of a bigger problem I'm sure we will find out about it. ?

Back