Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
is there any known time frame for phase 2 of the project? I can't find any solid references to it online.

I just read the Metrolinx blog. It said operations should be in place later in 2020 so perhaps October/November. But all that has to do with I would hazard a guess with what is going on in world events right now.

From Trillium Park tonight.

KOT_9866.jpg
KOT_9866-2.jpg

Is it me, or does the higher complicated glass part that meets the sky on the mechanical "penthouse" enclose an atrium on each of the 3 sides behind them?

Looking at this, toronto would be one of the most gorgeous cities in the world if the whole rail stretch was a park.

It would be gorgeous.

Would it theoretically be possible to put a park over the Union train shed? Like over all the white roofed bits in the picture above.

Looking at this, toronto would be one of the most gorgeous cities in the world if the whole rail stretch was a park.

Well if you have some billions in your RRSP, there is this:

1. Rail Deck Park - City-led Dream ($1.8 Billion or is it $3.8 Billion?) - from Bathurst east to Blue Jays Way.
42087-139385.png

UT

Or this:

2. ORCA (Kingsmen Group) - South of The Well and west to Bathurst (incl. buildings).

ORCA-Rendering4.jpg

Link

Or this (which might help a bit if redesigned):

6508-110777.jpeg

UT

Back