Toronto The Charles at Church | 152.7m | 47s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

A zoom-in:

Toronto Model 12-05-19 The Charles at Church.png

im really sorry but i hope Aspen Ridge file for bankruptcy before they build this blasphemy.

edit: i'll be less cruel and hope they flip it to someone else , who can build better.

Last edited:
Lots of moving trucks outside the building the last few days and Lola's Kitchen and the Mexican restaurant have closed. Here's a last look at the corner;

I'm sorry for the terribly delayed reply, but I've just recently moved onto Charles St. and have been slowly catching up on the development. I walk by this site every morning on my way to the gym, and had zero idea there used to be trees there. Wow were those ever nice. I understand why they had to go, but those make an already iconic building even more beautiful.

Thanks for the updates guys. It would be better if there is photo. Hope I am not asking too much. Appreciate the update regardless

I walk by the building on my way to the gym each morning, so will do my best to keep updated with pictures of the progress. There's not a ton to see right now (esp. at 6am), and pardon the lighting, but here is a view of the site, as well as a couple of these holes they appear to be digging at specific sites along the foundation of the building. Only equipment that was visible was a disposal bin and a small bobcat pictured:

Cross_Street.jpg

Charles_St.jpg

Church_St.jpg

Back