Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Question if anyone knows ...

Looking at the Casa 3 penthouse, the entire top floor deck has a double high balcony rail.
It appears to be about 6-7 feet high around the entire exterior deck.
It's only on the top floor and I can't figure it out. I know I've seen this done in spots on other condos as a wind break, but I've never seen it all around a deck like this with no breaks.
Feels like it would be really weird, especially since you'd always be looking at the city through the equivalent of two windows from inside.

Anyone know why they did this? Thx if you can assist!

512D1CA0-F3A5-48E9-A042-B3B544586C0D.jpeg

Last edited:
Question if anyone knows ...

Looking at the Casa 3 penthouse, the entire top floor deck has a double high balcony rail.
It appears to be about 6-7 feet high around the entire exterior deck.
It's only on the top floor and I can't figure it out. I know I've seen this done in spots on other condos as a wind break, but I've never seen it all around a deck like this with no breaks.
Feels like it would be really weird, especially since you'd always be looking at the city through the equivalent of two windows from inside.

Anyone know why they did this? Thx if you can assist!

View attachment 415056
It is probably an architectural gesture to give more importance to the top of the building, so as to establish a crown… and a nice wind break for the residents up there, coincidentally.

Are they ever going to finish that water feature between Casa II and III? Just because Cresford is history, doesn't mean the new developer should turn it into a memorial to Cresford's failure ...

From Norm Li's IG:

Screenshot_20220816-145037_Instagram.jpg

Back