Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Full Moon Saturday morning
Q5zgcTdlS46VQpZig11AWA.jpg

Did they end up planting the Bald Cypress in the reflecting pool?

That was the most interesting part of the project and what I was particularly looking forward to.

Did they end up planting the Bald Cypress in the reflecting pool?

That was the most interesting part of the project and what I was particularly looking forward to.

The courtyard area is still unfinished. From the street I cannot tell that it has been worked on over the summer at all.

Looks like Humber College will be opening classroom space at this building. The Humber International Graduate School (IGS) is expected to open in January 2021.

Located at 59 Hayden St., in downtown Toronto, the Humber IGS will provide programs with a specialized business focus that feature work-integrated learning and are taught by expert faculty. International students will also be connected to employment opportunities in Canada's financial services hub and one of North America's most dynamic tech sectors.

"Ontario graduate certificates have been our fastest growing credential for many years and the Humber IGS is a unique way to meet that demand and enhance opportunities for higher learning," said Chris Whitaker, President, Humber College. "Between Humber's programs and the more than 80 pathways to master's degrees at partner institutions, students will have more access to career-focused, graduate-level education than ever before."

Approximately 350 students are expected to begin their studies in January 2021, with enrolment growing to 2,000 students over time. Initially, the Humber IGS will offer four Ontario Graduate Certificates in Global Business Management, Marketing Management, Project Management and Supply Chain Management. Additional programs will be added for May 2021. Students can begin applying for Humber IGS programs in April 2020.

Last edited:
About time Humber gained a presence downtown instead of being perpetually stuck on the fringes of suburbia.

Back