Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

A fellow Casa buyer just told me that he wanted to move the cable outlet to a different spot in the same room (about 10 feet away). Cresford's price for this "upgrade" was $1100.00 plus GST.

No joke.

Speaking of drawings, I recently had my meeting for a 'Foglia' and now realize now that the sliding glass doors for the bedrooms are planned for the outside of the bedrooms...this would pose a problem if you wanted to hang a tv on the wall facing the living room, and is different from the way it was set up in the model suite and marketing plans. I hope it's not too late to change that.

Imagining...

Using this photo by MikeInTO, from this angle, Casa's 32nd floor would be at the top of the pic (give or take)... another 14 or 15 floors would still be out of range off the top of the pic.

casawireframe1.jpg

At work on the 7th level. View from 2 Bloor W. this morning.

Why does it look like the balconies of the 6th floor will be much wider than the 7th floor? ...Most likely just an illusion.

DSCN3549.jpg
DSCN3553.jpg

^Very curious that that one wall in the south west corner (top right) has a "doorway" in it since it should be separating two units.

I wonder if that owner purchased two units to make one big one. Would be a real crappy view of the Children's Aid Society to the south though.

Why does it look like the balconies of the 6th floor will be much wider than the 7th floor? ...Most likely just an illusion.

Probably because the pre-assembled cookie cutter templates that will now form the floor of each level from 7 up are slightly smaller than the custom built floor form they used for 6. Since the unit layouts are the same from 7 up (at least to 25), they will now just use the crane to pull the templates out the side and plop them up above (like the've already done on the south end to start the 8th floor) instead of having to build from scratch each floor (I think). For this reason I really expect the building to start rising faster now.

Work on the 8th level has begun on the south side.

I'm curious if they'll be in the same spot (but one level higher) next Tuesday morning.

DSCN3555.jpg

door way?

what ever became of the door way south west corner unit. is it two condos becoming one large one?

At work on the 7th level. View from 2 Bloor W. this morning.

^Very curious that that one wall in the south west corner (top right) has a "doorway" in it since it should be separating two units.

I wonder if that owner purchased two units to make one big one. Would be a real crappy view of the Children's Aid Society to the south though.

I'm convinced people don't even read the forum anymore.

what ever became of the door way south west corner unit. is it two condos becoming one large one?

WOW. Four working days later another floor has been completed.

The floor of the 9th level begins in the first pic. The last pic is a jumbo panorama of the front side (north side).

It looks like one of the trees is going to have to go...

Does the concrete look rather thin for the floors?

Casaguy, this thing is moving fast now - already done the 8th floor! But I agree, the floors look wafer thin...they know what they're doing, don't they?:p

Back