Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

unless they're intending a permanentish feature a la Kaneff at Burnhamthorpe + Hurontario...

My guess would be that the sign comes down when the building gets registered, and the new board takes over responsibility for the building from the developer. First order of business - take the sign down, or we will do it for you (and not in a way that it could be reused elsewhere). I would suspect the Kaneff signage being referred to is on a rental building, which is still owned by Kaneff.

AHK

Here's a pic of the south side of Casa taken Friday. The sky scraper trailer park is about to begin.

pool-26909951@N00

My guess would be that the sign comes down when the building gets registered, and the new board takes over responsibility for the building from the developer. First order of business - take the sign down, or we will do it for you (and not in a way that it could be reused elsewhere). I would suspect the Kaneff signage being referred to is on a rental building, which is still owned by Kaneff.

AHK

Nope. In fact there were 3 buildings at Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe that had Kaneff signs on them. Mine was one of them, until Realstar took over the building, then it was taken down.

Although it can't be seen in the photo below, the orange sunset was behind the Manulife building and I couldn't wait for it to move behind Casa because of billions of Shadflies on the roof of my building that were driving me nuts. One day I will get that illusive shot for casaguy. Still a decent shot though.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

dt, once again a very nice picture of CASA. Even though my heart is in AURA, a wonderful picture is a wonderful picture. Thanks.

dt, once again a very nice picture of CASA. Even though my heart is in AURA, a wonderful picture is a wonderful picture. Thanks.

Thank you!

Here's my final attempt at a sunset shot with Casa

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

CASA so far is still looking clean and uncluttered. Maybe it's because there are still lots of empty units. It was just registered a few days ago and now MLS is flooded with units for sale.

casaclean1.jpg

casaclean2.jpg

CASA lobby viewed through BSN. The wonky reflections in the glass on CASA's lobby is called roller wave and occurs in the manufacturing process. The customer can specify how much or little 'wave' they want in their glass but the less wave, the more expensive it becomes because of the precision required.

casawave.jpg

Something is up with Casa's (138.3m) and X's (138m) listed heights. Taking perspective into account and the slight distance difference from the vantage point of 250 Yonge, still doesn't add up. Casa is definitely taller than it's listed height or X is shorter.

Look at Casa compared to Manulife. They are pretty close in height.

Just sayin'

Last edited:

Back