Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

No, I agree, I think it will be a very nice addition to the area, especially if it looks anything like the rendering.

I agree. I'm green with envy!
What suite did you purchase casaguy? Have PH units been released yet?

I'll be in a northwest corner unit close to the top. There hasn't been any info made public about the PH suites.

Developers usually hold the PH units back until they are almost finished. If I recall, Cresford did not market the PH units in Quad Lofts and Windemere By the Lake until the building was almost registered. The PH units in Casa facing south are going to have a spectacular view. I'm anxious to know what price they would be selling these for?

Does anyone know the ceiling heights of the units in Casa and BSN?

The ceiling heights were promised as either 9 or 10 feet. I imagine the PH floors will get 10 feet.

The "regular" floors go up to the 42nd floor. Above that are 3 or 4 more levels for the PH units.

The first pic below shows you the average floor layout for levels 6-42. (Although some of these units are now joined to create bigger units on the higher floors.) (And unit #9 has become a two level unit on the higher floors).

The 2nd pic shows you the typical PH layouts. The top of each pic is north.

DSCN3125_2.jpg
DSCN3126_2.jpg

Yes I bought a unit 8 layout. Unit 9 is tiny (366 square feet inside) but starting on the 27th floor they become two-level suites, doubling that square footage (which was a smart move by Cresford).

Man that wrap around balcony of yours should be amazing. What is that like 200 sq ft in total? If the balcony square footage is not included in the price per foot, this building at $500 a foot is pretty good value too.

Yes I bought a unit 8 layout. Unit 9 is tiny (366 square feet inside) but starting on the 27th floor they become two-level suites, doubling that square footage (which was a smart move by Cresford).

Since they wrap around every floor, does that mean that these suites get two balconies?

The ceiling heights were promised as either 9 or 10 feet. I imagine the PH floors will get 10 feet.

The "regular" floors go up to the 42nd floor. Above that are 3 or 4 more levels for the PH units.

The first pic below shows you the average floor layout for levels 6-42. (Although some of these units are now joined to create bigger units on the higher floors.) (And unit #9 has become a two level unit on the higher floors).

The 2nd pic shows you the typical PH layouts. The top of each pic is north.

DSCN3125_2.jpg

It looks like there is also a "Torino" studio suite that is squeezed between unit 3 & 4 from the 6th to 25th floor

Always hate having a unit directly across from the elevators, or directly next to the garbage chulte/room. Well, I guess somebody would have to live there.

Back