Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

From my POV, both Murano have roof lighting feature lights burned out, CASA for about half a year, The Met's feature light has been pulsing red & blue for well over a year (and the wind feature hasn't worked in at least three years), RoCP has burned out lights - rooftop lighting is a great idea when executed well by the developer, but they need to be maintained by the building after turnover.
Wind feature?

Correction, the lights only flash red. Here are the deets on the Met's light feature, The Harbinger, which hasn't worked in at least three years - http://www.ledsmagazine.com/article...ghts-contribute-to-harbinger-led-project.html
So I contacted the artist about it... Here is his response:

Hi Khristopher.
I had an inquiry a couple of months ago from the condo board about repairs and they seemed intent on having it repaired, but I haven't heard anything as of late. I will inquire.

The piece worked without fail until 2013 when a condo manager attempted to reprogram it himself. This was, of course, without my permission.

I am sure we will get it back up and running.

Cheers, Adrian​

Now if only we can get an answer from the Aua people as to why the light feature is still not working. Ditto for Trump.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,296
So I contacted the artist about it... Here is his response:

Hi Khristopher.
I had an inquiry a couple of months ago from the condo board about repairs and they seemed intent on having it repaired, but I haven't heard anything as of late. I will inquire.

The piece worked without fail until 2013 when a condo manager attempted to reprogram it himself. This was, of course, without my permission.

I am sure we will get it back up and running.

Cheers, Adrian​

I had no access to my balcony on Thursday (railing/panel painting) but I was sitting out on my balcony having a puff last night and nocited "The Harbinger" at The Met working for the first time in several years! There was some wind last night, so it was dutifully changing colours for wind speeds. Well done, and thanks Kristopher!

That's awesome. I just looked now, and it's a steady red it looks like. No wind at all outside right now.

I noticed that last night too. I think it's broken again, no wind should be steady green (or blue) I think.

I saw that last night, didn't really get any decent pictures though.
Looked great. By far my favourite colour they have done so far. It would look great if the Chaz club barnacle was blue. Or even green the red looks awful and clashes with the purple.
I hope they keep them purple for awhile. Makes me appreciate Casa again. Other than the blue all the other colours they have tried have looked tacky until this one.

Back