Toronto Casa Emery Village | 154.84m | 55s | Medallion | Arcadis

I found the Primo building on realtor and Arlyn Fortin shows some pictures of the amenity spaces, a 3 bedroom unit on floor 26 looks pretty good.
On another note it looks like they are pushing some dirt around but I haven't seen any significant construction progress on phase 2. They are still not done the landscaping either on Phase 1 and there is only a dentist so far moved into the retail portion of the shorter building.

w4317775_1.jpg
w4317775_2.jpg
w4317775_3.jpg
w4317775_5.jpg
w4317775_8.jpg
w4317775_10.jpg
w4317775_11.jpg
w4317775_12.jpg
w4317775_13.jpg
w4317775_15.jpg
w4317775_16.jpg
w4317775_17.jpg
w4317775_18.jpg
w4317775_19.jpg

Quick update (no pics), drove by and shoring rig and excavator is now on site so looks like some movement on Phase 2 is imminent.

Reactions: PMT
Quick cell pic today, not sure whats going on with this one, perhaps the rental market isn't as strong as the developer had hoped?

IMAG2874.jpg
IMAG2875.jpg

Reactions: PMT
No these two towers are against the hydro corridor (g and j), the next phases will be against finch, but with the pace of this one I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Thanks for that - I really wish large projects like these would always start the first phases along the street grid, so that at least the urban streetwall and retail presence is prioritized.

People need to be given a reason to walk along our streets by providing them with the spaces housing businesses to walk to!
The area probably needs all of the towers to be built to change that to any significant degree, as it may reach a threshold population number where foot traffic can support walk-in shops facing Finch and Weston. Nevertheless, I doubt there'll be too many people who stroll from far though to visit this development unless they do a spectacular job, and I don't see any evidence to suggest it will be any better than run-of-the-mill. This area is never going to become Yonge & Eg no matter what order you build these towers in.

The area probably needs all of the towers to be built to change that to any significant degree, as it may reach a threshold population number where foot traffic can support walk-in shops facing Finch and Weston. Nevertheless, I doubt there'll be too many people who stroll from far though to visit this development unless they do a spectacular job, and I don't see any evidence to suggest it will be any better than run-of-the-mill. This area is never going to become Yonge & Eg no matter what order you build these towers in.

Yonge and Eglinton was once a blank slate too. Gotta start somewhere!

Back