Mississauga Canopy Towers | ?m | 38s | Liberty Development | DIALOG

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
The land next to Mississauga Square was actually sold off to a different developer. The developer submitted an application to the City for a 33s tower with a 6s podium.

I confirmed this with the City. The file number is FILE NO: H-OZ 19/6 vs FILE NO: SP 17/144 for the 33s currently under construction.

1581101917234.png
DJI_0151.JPG
DJI_0154.JPG

That lot was supposed to be houses which was dumb considering the LRT was about to come out for the EA when proposed.

Looks like there will be 3 towers in place of one and nice to see.

DIALOG touts themselves as a visionary and sustainability focused practice but I can never tell their residential work apart from any run-of-the-mill IBI Group design.

That presentation centre does not look inviting. I feel like I might get jumped the moment I walk through the hole in that billboard.

DIALOG touts themselves as a visionary and sustainability focused practice but I can never tell their residential work apart from any run-of-the-mill IBI Group design.
I'm genuinely curious if they took a few people from Turner Fleisher. These read like the more recent Parkside Village buildings.

I'm genuinely curious if they took a few people from Turner Fleisher. These read like the more recent Parkside Village buildings.

Honestly, if someone told me this was the next phase of PSV, I would have believed it. They use the exact same architectural elements.

Back