Toronto The Britt Condos | 142.03m | 41s | Lanterra | Arcadis

That is one hellivu brochure!

I'm sold! I'm calling my travel agent and see what my air miles can get me.

Oh the condo.. Well that's bullsh*t.

i find the brochure complete fluff and tacky.

62 pages of nothing

Given the scale we're dealing with, they might as well call a suite "The Malkovich"
Being-John-Malkovich-2.jpg

lol!

Was wondering if everyone was just exaggerating with the comments about the brochure and pricing/unit sizes. But after looking through the brochure I'm thinking that this thread should be renamed... I'm voting for adma's post, "The Malkovich" is very accurate.
I never thought I'd see a unit around 339 sq/ft priced like that in Toronto, it'll be interesting to see how this sells.

Sutton Place - Britt Condo Conversion Update

Sutton Place Conversion Project - Britt Condos

7962486588_f402120dd7_c.jpg

Another quick update on the Sutton Place Restoration Project. Looks like some of the exterior work is beginning, you can see the scaffolding is being installed on the corner and work looks to have begun a bit sooner, than even I expected, just weeks after the charity auction that sold off the interior fixtures of the hotel.

This is classic condo branding targeting the delusional buyers who actually think they're buying a piece of new York/London/Malibu/Milan/murano etc. LAME.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

The Brearly Hotel = The Britt = Sutton Place ;)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 363
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 377
This…

Sutton Place - Britt Condo Conversion Update

Sutton Place Conversion Project - Britt Condos

7962486588_f402120dd7_c.jpg

Another quick update on the Sutton Place Restoration Project. Looks like some of the exterior work is beginning, you can see the scaffolding is being installed on the corner and work looks to have begun a bit sooner, than even I expected, just weeks after the charity auction that sold off the interior fixtures of the hotel.
…plus the Brearly Hotel shots above = film set of course, not redevelopment work.

What a loss :( Units sizes starting at 339 -sq!! It seems in the downtown new hotel rooms are getting larger and new condo's are getting smaller.

I desperately want this project to fail. We're going to make the same mistake developers in the 1950s through 1970s did and destroy all of our modern heritage before it's appreciated. In 20 or so more years we'll all be lamenting the loss of an important part of the city's history for painfully ugly designs like the Britt.

Back