Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Britt Condos, The 
955 Bay Street, Toronto
Developer: Lanterra Developments, Dov Capital Corporation

Britt Condos, The | 142m | 41s | Lanterra | IBI Group

whatever

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but how many lots are even left on Bay St? Lanterra doesn't own the lot to the north of the bus terminal, does it?

cdr108

Reaction score
Sutton Place Hotel?

I'd imagine that this project could be a hotel with a condo on top. It's a pretty big parcel. This could be tall.

really !?!?

the singaporean owner sold after all these years?

plugk

Reaction score
yes, sutton place hotel, changed hotel to residential, just like the old four season hotel, keeping the outside building, brand new inside, same height, will add a few new floors on top.

Northern Light

Reaction score

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Reaction score
Sutton Place is greatly residential already, the top half of the building I believe.

What about that huge empty lot on the south side of Wellesley between Bay & Yonge, it's just begging to be developed and it's a perfect spot for a few tall highrises.

Dandy Horse

Reaction score
ya, that property is HUGE. does anyone know what was there before? i thought (might be wrong) that it was where someone was going to build an opera house designed by Mosh Safdie a long time ago, but then again maybe thats not right.

G

gabe

The hotel rooms at Sutton Place are pretty dated. I doubt they will keep the hotel section of the building.