Mississauga Brightwater | ?m | 26s | Kilmer | Giannone Petricone

Funny enough I was down there this morning. Midges were ferocious! BTW, do you use Android or IOS with your mavic mini? If you use Android, do not update the nofly database!

Funny enough I was down there this morning. Midges were ferocious! BTW, do you use Android or IOS with your mavic mini? If you use Android, do not update the nofly database!

I use Android. Too late. BTW - If your Android phone falls below 20% power, the remote won't connect to the phone. I found this out the hard way because I somehow busted the remote female receptor by fiddling with the connector, now the remote is in for repair.

Ouch! SOrry to hear about the controller. I don't normally update firmware fast but I did on Thursday. Naturally it updated the flysafe DB which seems to blanket a good chunk of the GTA in a warning zone for Downsview. It doesn't prevent takeoff but it does cripple the speed of the aircraft to a blistering 10.2km/h in both P mode and S mode. Man, if you get caught in any kind of wind the aircraft is gone!

New renders from experiencebrightwater.ca:

Updated aerial:
Brightwater.jpg

Brightwater1.png

Brightwater2.png

Brightwater3.png

Just wondering, what are the actual chances of those condos that look like a hill being built. It seems Missisauga has a trend of non-glass box designs, but those seem to quite out of the ordinary. At least we can be assured this won't end up as Mini GlassBoxPlace?

New renders:
View attachment 267862
View attachment 267861
View attachment 267863
View attachment 267864
View attachment 267865

Great to see! Port Credit is booming right now.

I'm genuinely more excited for all the waterfront developments occurring along Mississauga's shores, than for anything going on in Toronto's bland waterfront. Port Credit will be a bustling neighborhood, even more so compared to now when all is said and done.

Jasonzed and bangkok's aerials had me believing the site was going to have a major water feature through the project, but the recent render posted doesn't show that. Guess those are giant puddles lol.

Very nice project... but the render magic promises substantial beach front which presently looks like rock sea-wall. Render lies or part of the plan?

brightwater-jpg.250672

Back