Toronto Brant Park | 35.36m | 11s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

^Nothing as of yet. But like so many other underutilized sites, I'm sure it's of interest to a number of developers.

There will be retail on the main floor.

Good to hear. With an appropriate setback, a nice cafe patio could be set up on Brant facing the park.

Eventhough I find the building design rather nice (I like the black and white contrast), the staggered window patterning has became an overplayed design cliché which I am tired of seeing.

Balconies would be a very nice feature to have for the units (especially facing the park), however I think having them will really change the look of the building unless it is carved into the volume (which really eats away at sellable area).

The lack of balconies makes the Modern design sleeker. I definitely agree that the staggered window look has become a cliché.

the rendering does not seem to be 100% accurate as I heard the only units without balconies are the ones facing Adelaide. All the rest of the units do have balconies including the ones facing the park. I heard it has 163 units. the smallest one has 402 sq ft and the starting price seems to be $580 per sq ft.

New renderings on Brant Park's website (tipped off by urbandreamer). Another quality modern building by Brad Lamb.

http://www.thebrantpark.com/flash.php

41803469.jpg

bp2x.jpg

very nice, especially with the original staggered motif eliminated.
I really like this simple modernist grid look with the inset balconies.
The penthouse units look sweet.

Yup, looks like Tower Hill.

This will complement 32 Camden nicely (which, incidentally, has terrible layouts).

Last edited:

Back