Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Brant Park, The 
438 Adelaide St West , Toronto
Developer: Lamb Development Corp, Fortress Real Developments

Brant Park, The | 35m | 11s | Lamb Development | architectsAlliance

gristle

The probable area for development right across from St.Andrew's Park are the properties along Brant between Camden and Adelaide.

SpadinaBus

I actually had a call last night from Brad Lamb agent telling me about this project. News travels fast!
S'Bus

grey

Latest tweet from BuzzBuzzHome calls it "Brant House", which is also the name of the supper/night club down the street.

kondoz

Is this the NE corner of the adelaide/brant intersection? Any word on number of units or height? Lamb asks for 14 stories and gets 10...my guess.

maestro

Well if Lamb asks for 14 stories and gets 10...then he shouldnt give.:D
This prevailing notion that developers ask for more floors expecting the city to slash a few off the top is an interesting one. When did it start? Revisions are part of the planning process but, I only see an insignificant percentage of proposals where this could have taken place.

This prevailing notion that developers ask for more floors expecting the city to slash a few off the top is an interesting one. When did it start? Revisions are part of the planning process but, I only see an insignificant percentage of proposals where this could have taken place.
Well ask Brad Lamb, one of his last projects to be proposed was chopped down by a measly 3 floors (from 50s to 47s)... Dont get it, Theater Park is as close as you can get to the core with the 200 meter Shangri-La and the Ritz basically next door as neighbours.
Come-on, this fear by city planning of having a taller tower next door that might cause a commotion is happening on a regular basis.

Last edited:

investican

11 Stories - 200 Units

North/East Corner - 438 Adelaide St W

Rendering Of Project

Last edited: