Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Blythwood at Huntington 
1888 Bayview Av, Toronto
Developer: Concert Properties, Tridel

Blythwood at Huntington | ?m | 9s | Concert | Kirkor Architects

C

canarob

In other Tridel news, I've noticed from the GO train that the warehouse/terminal/whatever that sits on the Metrogate site (NE corner of Kennedy/401 next to the Delta East) has recently stopped being used. I'd expect demolition to begin shortly.

G

georgycostanza

joeto11,
kolter has sold all (or is in the process of selling) its canadian assets, including 1be, mostly to northam, and is now concentrating in some us markets. i believe their last project is finishing a commercial property on commerce valley west in markham.

J

joeto11

Oh ok cool! I wonder why Kolter does not want to build in toronto anymore.

D

DaninToronto2

Unlikely that they can compete against more established, higher quality builders.

Dane

Reaction score
Huntington, The - 1900 Bayview

Tridel's New Luxury Condominium at Bayview and Blythwood in Lawrence Park.

Interior Lobby

Entrance to Parking Garage

Interior of Residence

Site Plan

more renderings/floorplans/details at http://www.tridel.com/huntington/index.php

Urban Shocker

Doyenne
Reaction score
Pushed ever northwards into the wild uplands far from civilisation, restricted to small, stubborn pockets of resistance, circling their wagons and practising their arcane and outmoded rites, ensnaring unsuspecting rich people looking for a home, and condemning their progeny to a lifetime of scorn ... they are ...

THE CHEDDINGTONISTAS

Opening soon at a theatre near you

khristopher

Reaction score
So when is the look of rich going to change? Gross. The lobby is okay, mostly just because of the really high ceilings.

Hydrogen

post-young
Reaction score
I bet that'll be a real copper roof, too.

Sure.