Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

There are 4 pharmacies already in the area within a literal 5 minute walk (2 Shoppers, Metro and one I can't name at Esplanade and Jarvis). Hardly lacking. 24 hours no but then how many are across the city?
Also one at Loblaws on QQ and Lower Jarvis, one at The Esplanade and Lower Sherbourne and one at No Frills on Front. We are really not short of pharmacies.

Tr87DTE.jpg

A slightly taller main level would have improved this significantly. Did this not go through design review?

So, to be more like Union Square, we'd need a Trader Joes, a Whole Foods and a Nordstrom Rack. And just up a the street, a Restoration Hardware.

The demographics of this area does not fit Whole Foods just yet. Maybe in the future. WF is opening up a Bayview/Eglinton store, which of course has a pile of luxury SUVs available to fill up the parking lot.

The demographics of this area does not fit Whole Foods just yet. Maybe in the future. WF is opening up a Bayview/Eglinton store, which of course has a pile of luxury SUVs available to fill up the parking lot.

The awful Metro grocery store in Market Square is at least as expensive as Whole Foods.

The awful Metro grocery store in Market Square is at least as expensive as Whole Foods.

Last year I lived right near a Whole Foods and shopped there for convenience. Of course depending on what you buy (prepared food is expensive everywhere), Whole Foods is only marginally more expensive than any other non-budget grocer. The idea that Whole Foods is expensive is primarily result of the cachet of the brand, not a reality of what's actually sold in the store, imo.

It'd fit in just fine in this neighborhood, I think.

We have updated our dataBase to reflect that Young + Wright Architects has been folded into IBI Group. Though this project was originally credited to Young + Wright Architects / IBI Group, the dataBase file now simply shows IBI Group as per their request.

Back