Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

Yeah i like the surprise element here too. It reminds me of those historic plaques you find in European cities that indicate where old ramparts once stood, it's kind of a neat thing to stumble upon.

There is actually a plan in St Lawrence to mark the original shoreline from The Distillery to Yonge. The line is now there at the Distillery (in the passageway near the new Cluny restaurant) and at Berczy so progress is being made. (rather slowly but ...)

I love that idea! I believe I live pretty much right on the original shoreline.

I doubt the actual pharmacy part will be open 24/7 (very few are) and there is a Metro pharmacy not more than 100 yards away so if one needs emergency Kleenex, condoms or non-pharmaceuticals at 4am you really do not have far to go.

It doesn't have to be an emergency. Sometimes you work late and would prefer to simply drop by at 1am and get that toilet paper or milk you need instead of making a special trip on Saturday.

IMG_20141223_141727.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20141223_141727.jpg
    IMG_20141223_141727.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,066
Tims seems to be moving in too.
Application:
Sign Permit
Not Started

TORONTO ON M5E 1B3

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#:
15 100885 SGN 00 SP
Accepted Date:
Jan 6, 2015

Project:
First Party New

Description:
To erect and display two illuminated wall signs. **Tim Horton's**

Tims seems to be moving in too.
Description:
To erect and display two illuminated wall signs. **Tim Horton's**

As soon as Tim's closed the location nearby on Front St (now Jack Astor's) I assumed they'd open a new one here. But then when they opened that location down on Jarvis and Esplanade, I wasn't sure. I'd think this was too many locations close together (with a third Tim's just on the other side of Berczy Park) but it seems there actually isn't a saturation point for Tim Horton's in Canada, is there?

As soon as Tim's closed the location nearby on Front St (now Jack Astor's) I assumed they'd open a new one here. But then when they opened that location down on Jarvis and Esplanade, I wasn't sure. I'd think this was too many locations close together (with a third Tim's just on the other side of Berczy Park) but it seems there actually isn't a saturation point for Tim Horton's in Canada, is there?

OT, but I think they may have overextended themselves - their coffee took a turn for the worse of late (with McD picking up their original supplier) and their "food" is getting increasingly inedible. See below:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/0...timmies-habit-forever-in-scathing-email-rant/

AoD

Back