Toronto The Bayview Terraced Condominium Residences | ?m | 10s | Daniels | Kirkor Architects COMPLETE

November 4 2008 update

this thing is rising WAY faster than I was expecting (agent sales was only in June 2008 !) .... 5 floors out of 7 already ~ :eek: talk about progress

my point is ... people buying here will be moving in VERY VERY soon (unlike you typical 2 years + with pre-sales) :)

to a purchaser, isn't the main point .... how long one has to wait before moving into a brand new condo where they have choosen their colours, materials & upgrades?

It's the main point to most purchasers since most purchasers purchase pre-construction, though I'm sure people would respond well to a "new" condo project that had already been excavated and was building the parking garage because they know that won't have to wait as long. I wonder if they paid "pre-construction" prices...

from what I saw on the price list its definitely priced comparable to other 'pre-construction' projects ...

at the risk of being hurt, I will dare to say I don't actually hate NY Towers exterior design and may even come to say I like it.... (yes I know thats not what many UT members think :D, but thats my take) ... I do however have doubts on the poor interior layouts though

NY_towers.jpg

I'm with you Solaris. I don't think they are as bad as people make them out to be. They look especially nice in the evenings while driving on the 401.

January 28 2009 update

Merci has reached the top ~ (to a whopping 7 storeys) :D, occupancy is slated for August 2009 ... Amica at Bayview Gardens (for retirement living) stands to the right

sales staff say that it is going to be a full retail frontage on the ground floor facing Sheppard, only RBC has been confirmed so far ...

IMG_3265.jpg

Last edited:
Scaled Model

Northeast View
IMG_3266.jpg

Sheppard + Rean Intersection - the rotunda add a nice corner feature on this building
IMG_3267.jpg

Southeast View
IMG_3268.jpg

Main Entrace / Residents Drop-off
IMG_3269.jpg

7th Floor Rooftop Terrace
IMG_3270.jpg

I hate to ask but, retail along Sheppard?

pretty please!

You read my mind :)

That's great! I had a nasty feeling their would be no retail associated with this project but good!
Considering that pretty much none of the projects associated with the Sheppard line have really created any new retail along Sheppard hopefully this will set a good precedent.
Sheppard has a long way to go but hopefully many years down the road it'll achieve something at least a lit bit greater.

To be fair many of the projects have been located off Sheppard it self.

Last edited:

Back