Toronto Bayview at the Village | 37.5m | 10s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

No interest on deposits for return on it . So disgusting.. waste ours 3 yrs and no interest my money back . I never will buy this developer.. haven no more

Hello to all purchasers of this project. Did you get your deposits back from the builder's lawyer yet? Are any of you interested in lobbying against the developer? What about the relaunching in a different name for a higher price? Is there a truth to this. Please enlighten me. Thanks.
Re-launching is 100% sure but not sure if its still 8 or the new revised 11 floors ? If it's the latter there is no approval as of Jan 2019 as it was rejected under the grounds - Townhomes at the back were too tall, condo building with 11 will be higher in the neighbourhood & not enough car parking spots - need 180 but have only had 120. Just stay away from this builder.

Just money back for deposit. This builder is terrible . No interest for our 3 yrs deposit. It's like someone borrow your money after few years give it back original borrowed money . This is totally ridiculous situation. It’s really worst builder

Hi all, I'm a reporter with the Toronto Star hoping to speak with buyers about this cancellation for a story in tomorrow's paper. If you'd be willing to chat please give me a call/email. Thanks so much,
May Warren
Reporter, Toronto Star
416-865-3143
mwarren@thestar.ca
@maywarren11

Dear May Warren, are you able to post your questions here and we can all reply on here? Not sure if you have already written the article.

I tried to reach May Warren a week ago, but she did not get back to me.

That leads me to believe someone probably spoke to her to make sure this story is kept as quiet as possible. That maybe scared her off this story, unfortunately.

Seems like she got the message loud and clear.

We don’t know yet but I will never trust again . So you want to buy the same place with higher prices again ?

I will never buy anything from Haven developments even at a lower price. They will most likely come with a different Company name , change the building style and place some else in the sales office. Not sure if they can ever build a codo higher than 8 floors in that neighbourhood plus maintain 180 parking spots required by the OMB. Lets stay away from this dealers.

A bunch of nothing.

IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3404.JPG
IMG_3403.JPG
IMG_3402.JPG
IMG_3401.JPG

I had heard earlier in the year that Haven has sold the site. So I don't think we are going to see much going on there for a while.

Back