Toronto Scotiabank North Tower at Bay Adelaide Centre | 140.2m | 32s | Brookfield | KPMB

E861C657-2D0B-413D-B5C6-CB3602E10554.jpeg
7E13954A-C5F9-44EA-BA3B-21270EA9F128.jpeg

Trying to get my bearings, but it looks like the new core will be where the old food court used to be, or at least very close by.

Every time I visit this BAC3 thread I feel a little sad. I really feel this was a missed opportunity - an opportunity to develop a signature skyscraper on one of the last prime sites within the centre of the financial core, with infrastructure already completed. Just plug and play. Instead, we get a squat, 4-sided glass box not befitting the location. Oh well, I guess Brookfield ran their numbers and this is what spit out. A shame in my opinion.

Every time I visit this BAC3 thread I feel a little sad. I really feel this was a missed opportunity - an opportunity to develop a signature skyscraper on one of the last prime sites within the centre of the financial core, with infrastructure already completed. Just plug and play. Instead, we get a squat, 4-sided glass box not befitting the location. Oh well, I guess Brookfield ran their numbers and this is what spit out. A shame in my opinion.

Yeah hopefully they can do better and resurrect Brookfield Place 3 @ Front Street with a stunning tall office tower:D

brookfield 3.jpg

Back