Toronto Bay Adelaide Centre | 217.92m | 51s | Brookfield | KPMB

Not too sure about the specifics, however there has been a lot of construction taking place for a couple years SE of the B-A West Building. I'm thinking with the pictures they show onsite that it will stretch out to Yonge St.

The food court for this building already exists under the Bay Adelaide North site. Not so sure there will be a new line of shops going east; I think the lower level will likely end where the entry to the garage is off of Adelaide. They will likely re-open shops along the east side of the existing north-south walkway, and then build escalators up to the main floor. I'd be surprised if there's room down there for much more.

That food court is already too small, I can't imagine having 2 additional office buildings using it on top of the existing building.

Bay Adelaide East will have new ground floor restaurants, and the Dynamic Funds Tower (One Financial Place) kitty corner from this development at Yonge and Adelaide will be getting four more restaurants in the next year or and a bit, so there are more options coming to the area.

Bay Adelaide East will have new ground floor restaurants, and the Dynamic Funds Tower (One Financial Place) kitty corner from this development at Yonge and Adelaide will be getting four more restaurants in the next year or and a bit, so there are more options coming to the area.
Interesting - on the ground level or on the concourse?

So according to this image from their website, there is plans for a North Tower?

site_plan.gif

Back