Toronto Bauhaus Condos | 110.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Brad is full of BS. So many cancelled projects, I wonder what type of scam he's pulling off as most likely he's benefiting somehow. He needs to be shut down

Another reason to get approvals in place here - the Scientologists have taken up residence:
E9BC5C40-E920-4F6D-B741-AF88536E04C5.jpeg

Looks like with the fall of Fortress, has also come the fall of Lamb. Just took a rewind on their website looking at past projects like Theatre Park, Brant Park, Flatiron Lofts, Glas, King Charlotte, Harlowe, etc. Buildings that at those points of time have left an impression on the city. Quite a contrast to their situation nowadays full of uncertainty.

Looks like with the fall of Fortress, has also come the fall of Lamb. Just took a rewind on their website looking at past projects like Theatre Park, Brant Park, Flatiron Lofts, Glas, King Charlotte, Harlowe, etc. Buildings that at those points of time have left an impression on the city. Quite a contrast to their situation nowadays full of uncertainty.

The King East ;-)

According to the NRU, this has been approved at the LPAT. Lamb wins again with yet another super aggressive development.

It's a fairly tall building yet I cant help but be a fan of the proposal. It's a lot more elegant than much of the residential going up around the area. With this building and nearby offices (built and proposed), the block is densifying pretty nicely.

It's a fairly tall building yet I cant help but be a fan of the proposal. It's a lot more elegant than much of the residential going up around the area. With this building and nearby offices (built and proposed), the block is densifying pretty nicely.
The height was aggressive when this was first proposed, but that context has arguably changed since then, bringing it more in line.

The aggressiveness of this proposal lies in the extremely minimal building setbacks that have been provided.

Glad this got approved. Brad Lamb has better taste and cares more about his product than 95% of developers in this town. His reputation is irrelevant IMO.

Fingers crossed that this doesn't get flipped to someone else now that it's approved.

Glad this got approved. Brad Lamb has better taste and cares more about his product than 95% of developers in this town. His reputation is irrelevant IMO.

Fingers crossed that this doesn't get flipped to someone else now that it's approved.

I have to agree. Theatre Park, King Charlotte, Harlowe are just some examples of top-notch downtown condos. Excellent quality in cladding and in interior furnishing, gas cooktop, abundant elevators, great soundproof, harwood flooring, etc.
For my 15 years in the city, I lived in more than 8 condos in the downtown. If I have to buy one I buy from him.

Disagree with the last 2 posters except for the fact that Lamb does have a good record of building nice looking projects (from the outside). All that other stuff about quality, soundproofing, abundance of elevators, etc, disagree. No different from the average builder out there. He used to be ahead of the pack in terms of finishes, but was surpassed some years ago. Nothing really sticks out about his interiors anymore. As far as buying from him..that's your prerogative, just do you research.

Soundproofing on par with the average builder and I'm being very kind here.

Back