Toronto

Bartholomew, The | 46m | 13s | Daniels | Quadrangle

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's Phase 2 - it's going between the two TCHC buildings (180 and 230 Sackville)

There's another plot left for a market building at the Shuter and Sackville Parking lot

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
First condo in phase 3, or is this a phase 2 building on the final unclaimed plot in phase 2?
Phase 2, on Block 21, bounded by St. Bartholomew, Sackville, St. David, and Regent Streets. Quadrangle Architects.

There is yet one more site in Phase 2, by the way, on the northwest corner of Sackville and Shuter Streets.

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
Great minds etc etc etc

It's the plot here with the trailers

Last edited:

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
That was the plot I was thinking of, but I seem to remember someone telling me that all the market rate housing for phase 2 was already finished. I always sort of suspected that plot would be market rate.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
No idea if Block 23 down at Shuter will be market or not, but it looks like it will be low or medium-rise.

The remaining undeveloped south half of Block 24 (beside the Daniels Spectrum) will be TCHC. That redevelopment's waiting for the Community Centre to move into the new building attached to Nelson Mandela Public School.

Once those are done, that's Phase 2 taken care of.