Toronto Avro Condominiums | ?m | 14s | Davpart | BBB

IMG_2394.JPG

It's density...but craptacular. Each new develooment in the area reminds me of generic city blocks from a videogame...as in just random assortments of generic design.
I assume by the above you mean SimCity or Cities:Skylines games.

You'll be pleasantly surprised that around the corner, the developer at 1100 Sheppard West is planning something right out of Grand Theft Auto instead. :)

I assume by the above you mean SimCity or Cities:Skylines games.

You'll be pleasantly surprised that around the corner, the developer at 1100 Sheppard West is planning something right out of Grand Theft Auto instead. :)
He's probably refering to the original Sim City game that was released in 1989. The most recent SimCity game and Cities:Skylines have buildings with architecture that are much more inspiring than this load of garbage.

He's probably refering to the original Sim City game that was released in 1989. The most recent SimCity game and Cities:Skylines have buildings with architecture that are much more inspiring than this load of garbage.
Nope! Just about any racing game older than ten years old with a track taking place in a city. or urban environment as its background.

It's very plain for a building named after a plane...

Back