Toronto Avenue 151 | 41.45m | 10s | Dash Developments | Teeple Architects

Today.
80927A4F-862C-49CD-B62E-0FF5CBAEFEEF.jpeg
81A2BADF-0825-47F4-BB49-1020DBBE91CD.jpeg
E69FB5C0-7C31-4160-BD1E-D51262EF5CD1.jpeg
D55C415D-A0B6-468F-BE49-9F0E3B843FE2.jpeg

This is the ugliest project, I think, in the City. The renderings look nothing like the final product, and I cannot imagine the condo board will not be full-on lawsuit as soon as it's registered.
Full glazing at-grade (not 50% spandrel), bronze (not backpainted brown), gold, not brass window wall, no seems on the pre-cast banding, glazed building corners, not massive pre-cast columns.

I love the rich bronze finish on the first few floors of this facade as you can see in the photos up above !

This is the ugliest project, I think, in the City. The renderings look nothing like the final product, and I cannot imagine the condo board will not be full-on lawsuit as soon as it's registered.
Full glazing at-grade (not 50% spandrel), bronze (not backpainted brown), gold, not brass window wall, no seems on the pre-cast banding, glazed building corners, not massive pre-cast columns.

Lawsuit? Not a chance. Welcome to precon.

I love the rich bronze finish on the first few floors of this facade as you can see in the photos up above !

Ayah --- you need to see this monstrosity in person. It isn't rich bronze - that's an instagram filter - it's flat brown powder-coated paint like a UPS uniform. The "gold" above is a bit better, but it is paint, not a nice anodized mullion and it does not read as gold - it reads as yellow.

Ayah --- you need to see this monstrosity in person. It isn't rich bronze - that's an instagram filter - it's flat brown powder-coated paint like a UPS uniform. The "gold" above is a bit better, but it is paint, not a nice anodized mullion and it does not read as gold - it reads as yellow.
No wonder why it looks more like a car ad than a building ad.

Back