Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Really nice shot Steveve! I do hope they do a good job on the little park. It could be so wonderful if done right.

4 floors from halfway

7858348834_f625d7b0ce_b.jpg

Crazy that it will be double that height when it's finished. With nothing else super tall around it, it will be awesome!

double the height plus 8 floors :)

cant wait to see this thing topped out with a crane sticking 1000 feet in the i air

That would make it 4 floors to the halfway point going by total height -- although that's not accounting for the changing floor heights (other than the first four floors) as the building rises. Maybe about 6-8 floors worth of extra height from the higher ceilings in the yet-to-be-built portion? That would take it back to 7-8 floors to halfway. We really need for somebody to calculate the actual height of the current stage, and compare it to the known maximum height when completed.

Last edited:
its in the middle here, too bad it was hazy out

f7euv.jpg

it will appear beastly on the skyline

Just looking at the model of Aura and at the web cam. I believe the odd floors that seem to be randomly taller than the others will have those light coloured pannels that wrap right around. It looks like they occur every 5 or 6 floors. Am I right? Does that make some sense?

Just looking at the model of Aura and at the web cam. I believe the odd floors that seem to be randomly taller than the others will have those light coloured pannels that wrap right around. It looks like they occur every 5 or 6 floors. Am I right? Does that make some sense?

No, those light coloured panels appear every 5 floors, whereas the taller floors occur more randomly.

Taken today:

cropped together a few photos to get a lot of sky... So you guys can visualize how tall this is gonna be a once done (and hopefully for one of you to photoshop the rest in :D)

7896251928_2467506580_b.jpg

smaller:
7896251928_2467506580.jpg

That's an awful lot of work Steveve. Why don't you give it a try?... I've sketched out a rough outline to get you started.

:D

wj5Ol.jpg

Back