Toronto Atrium on Bay Expansion | 114m | 34s | KingSett Capital | Hariri Pontarini

First Canadian store 'MUJI Atrium on Bay' will open on November 29th.
MUJI Atrium on Bay is located at 20 Dundas St W Toronto, ON, M5G 2C2.

muji.jpg

From Facebook posting.

Attachments

• muji.jpg
    muji.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,460
re: LCBO

I think they would have to move when the Atrium redo goes ahead - their current spot will be used for the new entrance to the Dundas subway station.

AoD

re: LCBO

I think they would have to move when the Atrium redo goes ahead - their current spot will be used for the new entrance to the Dundas subway station.

AoD

Aura's lower level would be perfect... that would be the ideal way of attracting people there!

Aura's lower level would be perfect... that would be the ideal way of attracting people there!
Definitely won't work - if only because of the condo-type ownership structure of all of the units down there. It would be very complicated to buy them all out and likely would take years.

November 29th? Wow, that's soon. Do we know which units they will be taking up?

I was expecting a huge renovation of the whole complex and the additional office floors at the same time as this. But even based on the rendering of the storefront, the colours and everything are still the same.

The smaller video screen on the media tower has been removed. Anyone know if it's being replaced/upgraded?

The smaller video screen on the media tower has been removed. Anyone know if it's being replaced/upgraded?

Thank goodness, it was starting to look really damaged after thirteen years.

I remember reading when it was first installed, it was the largest media screen in the country or something.

It seems that Nike is moving in at 306 Yonge St, directly across from Adidas. Apologies for the blurry picture, but the construction order seemed to indicate a start date on November 24th with completion for February 5, 2016.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,613
As was noted in one of the retail threads, the space Nike is taking (formerly a Guess store) will be a store for their Jordan brand.

I work in the area – they are doing extensive work in that space, but the rest of the building isn't affected.

Back