Toronto Artists' Alley | 121.91m | 39s | Lanterra | Hariri Pontarini

Two prominent downtown pre-construction agents have posted that Artist's Alley will be launching in May.... they are both saying that the tallest tower will be 54 storeys... and the other towers 22 + 17 storeys...

Maybe there has been another revision? no idea, but the total number of units in the three buildings will be 1129....

54, 24, and 17 was the original proposal. The realtors are probably just pulling those numbers.

It happens all the time, they called the recently launched Transit City condos as 2x35s, turned out to be 1x55s.

Construction of sales office well underway in base of current building:

Application: Building Additions/Alterations
Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina
Application#: 17 109275 BLD 00 BA
Issued Date: Feb 24, 2017
Project: Office
Work: Addition(s)
Description: Construct an addition to an existing building, for use as a temporary sales office erected on the lot for a period not exceeding 8 months (June 2017 to Feb 2018) for the sale of suites to be constructed via a re-development on the site. THIS REPLACES PERMIT # 100791 TPS.​

54, 24, and 17 was the original proposal. The realtors are probably just pulling those numbers.

It happens all the time, they called the recently launched Transit City condos as 2x35s, turned out to be 1x55s.

Actually Transit City is 2 x 55

Too bad this tower was shortened - looks like one of the better ones I've seen recently.

I have the latest renders of the project .
Unfortunately,the project look cheaper ,but it's still beautiful .

Artists-Alley-Condos-rendering1-v88.jpg

Artists-Alley-Condos-rendering2-v88.jpg

Artists-Alley-Condos-rendering3-v88.jpg

Artists-Alley-Condos-rendering4-v88.jpg

Artists-Alley-Condos-rendering6-v88.jpg

My source is Condonow .

https://condonow.com/Artists-Alley-Condos

The diagrid and rounded corners look good. I liked the tree-like column as well, really don't see why that feature was removed as it looks quite ho-hum at street level now.

Back