Toronto Artists' Alley | 121.91m | 39s | Lanterra | Hariri Pontarini

Yes because it's Lanterra. It's documented in the few pages the very negative experience people have with them
I guess people just say what they want?

Lanterra Developments: 15,000 GTA condos, still going strong

I have a feeling this may turn out pretty good. This is ridiculously naive but I'm kinda getting a sense that HP (the employee) may be exerting some earned influence on development partners (the employers/bosses) because the results past/ongoing are pretty great for the most part. So if my absurd theory stands up. we'll have a minor gem from Lanterra lol.

P.S. talking about the end build, not customer/owner experience

This should be close to bottoming out:

20191029_170824.jpg
20191029_170908.jpg

Attachments

• 20191029_172133.jpg
    20191029_172133.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 363
I guess people just say what they want?

Lanterra Developments: 15,000 GTA condos, still going strong
These are not just multiple people's opinions. They have active law suits with the owners in some of their buildings.
My realtor warned me to not buy a Lanterra building such as Ice Condos. Look a few pages back, multiple people on this forum also have first hand experience.

Why take the risk with the most expensive purchase in your life? There are many other developers to chose from with great reputation and quality

These are not just multiple people's opinions. They have active law suits with the owners in some of their buildings.
My realtor warned me to not buy a Lanterra building such as Ice Condos. Look a few pages back, multiple people on this forum also have first hand experience.

Why take the risk with the most expensive purchase in your life? There are many other developers to chose from with great reputation and quality

Plenty of subpar/mediocre builders with plenty of projects going strong. That's what happens when there is a serious lack of housing and property is built for investors and not for buyers to actually live in.

Back