Toronto Artists' Alley | 121.91m | 39s | Lanterra | Hariri Pontarini

July 21, 2019

DSC08592.JPG

DSC08595.JPG

DSC08596.JPG

DSC08597.JPG

DSC08599.JPG

DSC08601.JPG

Yes because it's Lanterra. It's documented in the few pages the very negative experience people have with them
That perception is because of their exterior materials and cheapening/value engineering.

Do people have complaints about their interiors (you know, the aspect that matters to buyers rather than UTers) or general operations?

Personally looking forward to this one, I think it'll help tie the area together with the midblock connection activated by retail and nice places to sit and spend some time.

Personally looking forward to this one, I think it'll help tie the area together with the midblock connection activated by retail and nice places to sit and spend some time.
Same here, I would say that privately-developed public space in Toronto is getting increasingly sophisticated, especially compared to many American cities.

That being said, I do have concerns that there might not be enough pedestrian activity to activate the space as it doesn’t really connect anything nor has it been designed as a strong attractor, but hopefully I’m proven wrong.

Back