Toronto Argento Condos | 74m | 24s | Tridel | Rafael + Bigauskas

Solaris

Member Bio
Reaction score
New development coming soon to Don Mills and York Mills (possibly southeast quadrant?) ~

http://tridel.com/argento/

CHANGING THE FACE OF DON MILLS & YORK MILLS.

Home is the ultimate luxury in life. It's where you can leave the world behind, be yourself and just "be". Nestled within the tranquil Don Ravine system and overlooking the lush green views of the Donalda Golf and Country Club are sleek and modern condominium homes featuring all of life's greatest luxuries - for a precious and treasured lifestyle.

If that industrial area starts to get rezoned. That's potential for a LOT of condos. I wonder what it'll do to the very sought-after neighborhoods areas in the vicinity.

I grew up in the area. I have a hard time imagining high-raise buildings lining my skyline.

Last edited:
The only property I can think of is the Westin Property. City owns all the vacant land. The industrial buildings are not owned by tridel.

Westin property was purchased 4 years ago and has had several planning and growth management studied. My guess would be somewhere on the south/east section of the parking lot.

Can't be the SE Quadrant cause that is on the golf course 12th or 13th hole I believe. So it must be the northwest Quadrant on the Westin Hotel property which overlooks the bottom 9 holes of the golf course north of York Mills Rd.

I'm thinking it may be the Bushbury Drive area? possibly where the tennis court for Donalds Golf Club is ?? Just a guess though

what about the commercial strips along Don Mills s/of York Mills, parking lots or office towers?

i don't know if there are zoning restrictions, but like most things in this city so far, amendments can be requested or brought out to OMB ... look at Tridel's proposal for Atrium at VP/Sheppard.

Last edited:
Thank you Condoista !!

I'm a little suprised Tridel would sell this site @ 18 Graydon Hall to have views "overlooking the lush green views of the Donalda Golf and Country Club" when the site is not physically attached to the golf course .... but I suppose the top half of this 12 storey building being able to look over the trees located to south toward this 'desired view'

A new image from Tridel:
render-top.jpg

Aren't there a lot of apartments in that area? Does anyone know if this is the beginning of a master plan community of sorts (Like Yonge/401 Avondale area) or is this just an isolated project like the Accolade?

Many Persians live in this area, so I'm wondering if that was the focus here. Graydon Hall Park was actually named "Murder Hill", even though no murders actually took place there. I wouldn't say it's very sketchy. The surrounding apartments are pretty decent. Graydon Hall Manor is beautiful and the homes in the area are highly sought after (in and around the Donalda Golf area). Once you get further up Graydon Hall, it does get a little less desirable. But all in all, I'd say it's a good location.

Any Graydon Hall sketchiness may be "by default" as part of a commie-block colony by the 401--though somehow, I think the adjacent neighbourhood mitigates a lot of that, compared to everything N of the 401 t/w the Peanut and beyond...

Back