Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
Aqualuna at Bayside 
263 Queens Quay E, Toronto
Developer: Tridel, Hines

Aqualuna at Bayside | 65m | 16s | Tridel | 3XN

Attachments

DopeyFish

The wood on the deck makes me wish wood was visible from the street outside of the fencing.

Also that third shot looks real funky because of the fencing clipping through the wave part. Bad modeler, bad!

44 North

So what's that curved cladding, metal like copper or bronze? If so I think it'd work well and give a sort of dynamism. Personally I'm big on adding lots of colour to the waterfront so it pops in all seasons. Would be interested to see each of those curved panels be one of a small array of colours (e.g green, red, yellow, blue).

So what's that curved cladding, metal like copper or bronze? If so I think it'd work well and give a sort of dynamism. Personally I'm big on adding lots of colour to the waterfront so it pops in all seasons. Would be interested to see each of those curved panels be one of a small array of colours (e.g green, red, yellow, blue).
Metal -

upload_2017-8-1_21-16-25.png

(p. 82 of PDF)

AoD

Attachments

smably

Honest question -- would 3XN be willing to put their name on these projects if they didn't control the materials and execution? Is Kirkor actually doing anything here besides routing the plumbing and HVAC ducts and signing the working drawings?