Toronto Aqualina at Bayside | 47.85m | 13s | Tridel | Arquitectonica

Went to the sales centre over the week end. All west and south facing units are already sold out.
The project is 75% sold.
Phase 2 and 3 (located east of this project) are coming up next

Looks like sales have really went well ... they want to accelerate construction to start spring 2014 (and start launching the next building).

On the other hand office leasing has not went well at all, and they plan to remarket / relaunch sometime soon.

Crazy yea, really glad though ... I have a feeling retail will do well here as well.

One really hopes MONDE is close to starting !!!! It'd be great to see these both start together this spring ..

One really hopes MONDE is close to starting !!!! It'd be great to see these both start together this spring ..

As of Sept 30th, Monde was at 43% sold. I think Monde is the perfect type of project for GG to "build it...and they will come", similarly to Daniel's projects. At this rate, Aqualina will be built and occupied prior to Monde starting excavation.

Wow only 44% what about all the talk of the new release doing much better ?

As of Sept 30th, Monde was at 43% sold. I think Monde is the perfect type of project for GG to "build it...and they will come", similarly to Daniel's projects. At this rate, Aqualina will be built and occupied prior to Monde starting excavation.

Actually I don't think this is correct. i was at the sales centre a month ago and sales were at 60%. Sales were at 43% before the relaunch.

That makes much more sense, and is finally reaching the point where it could start construction soon. I never understood why one of the first buildings to launch was also one of the largest.

Actually I don't think this is correct. i was at the sales centre a month ago and sales were at 60%. Sales were at 43% before the relaunch.

You did notice that I mentioned the sales as at Sept 30th. Perhaps October's and November's sales were stellar and it can get moving along quicker :p

That makes much more sense, and is finally reaching the point where it could start construction soon. I never understood why one of the first buildings to launch was also one of the largest.

Parkside (Monde) never should have launched first. We needed to have the Bayside lakefront project (Aqualina) launch first not second. That never made any sense to me.

I agree, but getting tridel to back the project was an amazing decision ! I really don't imagine sales would have been as strong otherwise.

Anyway, figures crossed this summer will see 2 new cranes in the area.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5A 1B6

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 112598 SHO 00 PP Accepted Date: Feb 25, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Shoring

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 13 sty condo with 364 residential units, 4 levels of below grade parking including 1 level of commercial parking, and ground floor commercial.

Back