Toronto

Aqualina at Bayside | 48m | 13s | Tridel | Arquitectonica

Star Fox

Member Bio
Reaction score
Though I know some people dislike it, I really like this building. I think its architecture is nice for a mid-rise building, and I think I'll like it more once the retail fills in at the ground level. The floorplans generally seem a little narrow and dark to me (though the pictures I've seen from the awesome rooftop pool suggest I wouldn't be spending much time in my unit anyways), but as a non-resident I'm happy with this building.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
A little bit of the ground realm, from yesterday:

DSC09502.jpg
DSC09511.jpg
DSC09512.jpg
DSC09514.jpg
DSC09516.jpg
DSC09517.jpg
DSC09518.jpg
DSC09526.jpg

It does my editor's heart good to see that correctly placed apostrophe in the address on the canopy.

Attachments

Razz

Member Bio
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that Aqualina had two main entrances and two distinct mailing addresses, i.e. 15 and 55 Merchants' Wharf. Could it be be this project has two condominium corporations? I also presume there are two elevator banks, one for each building address?

file-4.jpg

file1.jpg

file3.jpeg

file2.jpg

Attachments

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that Aqualina had two main entrances and two distinct mailing addresses, i.e. 15 and 55 Merchants' Wharf. Could it be be this project has two condominium corporations? I also presume there are two elevator banks, one for each building address?
There are two banks of elevators, three to the north and two to the south, but the parking garage is all one, the central hallway goes all the way through on most floors, and there is only one set of amenities (but split between the basement and one of the rooftop levels).

TheSix

Member Bio
Reaction score
There are two banks of elevators, three to the north and two to the south, but the parking garage is all one, the central hallway goes all the way through on most floors, and there is only one set of amenities (but split between the basement and one of the rooftop levels).

The same will be true for Aquabella and Aqualuna. Reasoning for this is because of the unique 'peak and valley' mountain design. Similar to KING Toronto (which will actually have 4 lobbies, each with a sep pair of elevators).