Aqualina at Bayside | 48m | 13s | Tridel | Arquitectonica

Avenue

Member Bio
Reaction score
I want to like this building but it's so 2003 - inside out. Maybe it's meant to appeal to overseas investors?

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Expensive for visitor parking.. it is usually well below market, no? My buildings visitor day rate is half of the surrounding market parking, and my last building had free parking, albeit it was more on the edge of downtown.

That's 1/2 hour rate is especially expensive.

uwaterloo2010

Member Bio
Reaction score
Any news of possible retailers? I’m thinking of a coffee shop for sure, right. There’s a timmies at the George brown college so maybe a Starbucks. And I’m thinking of a bank as well.

modernizt

Member Bio
Reaction score
If that's Tridel's idea of what a well-designed mid-block connection looks like, then they have a lot of learning to do.

Or, more likely, they don't want to learn because the profits are so delicious when you build things that are just passably mediocre.

Solaris

Member Bio
Reaction score
Expensive for visitor parking.. it is usually well below market, no? My buildings visitor day rate is half of the surrounding market parking, and my last building had free parking, albeit it was more on the edge of downtown.

That's 1/2 hour rate is especially expensive.
because the underground visitor parking here is not owned by the condo corporation but instead sold to and operated by impark ... not unlike what is done at various downtown condos