Toronto Aqualina at Bayside | 47.85m | 13s | Tridel | Arquitectonica

$20 for a 4" cake 😲
That's Cuckoo! 😄
I'd be sorely tempted to throw that kinda money at it... /drools

e2d3ae102071beb81b6a949254005a66.gif

Apparently they are very busy at lunch with Corus people and at dinner with residents in surrounding buildings. 200 seat patio going in for spring. Very tasty salad with just enough ‘stuff’. LolTaken at 2:30 11 January.

IMG_6058.jpeg
IMG_6059.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg
IMG_6063.jpeg

IMG_7114.jpeg
Sad to report that NForno Pizza has shut down but
IMG_7119.jpeg
the owner is planning something new! Also Simona’s was busy at lunch as was Cuckoo Bakery. Good to see and they all expect great business once the weather starts improving. Taken 14 February.

I was (am?) a bit worried about Cuckoo Bakery as they are stuck kinda in a middle of nowhere. Gong Cha just a bit north is at least at a T-intersection.

I was (am?) a bit worried about Cuckoo Bakery as they are stuck kinda in a middle of nowhere. Gong Cha just a bit north is at least at a T-intersection.
I did share your concerns but after going there and chatting with the owner I am less concerned. The business does a lot of orders so operates as a production space. Also the opening of the large restaurant on the corner has increased foot traffic. Finally the neighbourhood is growing rapidly and does really well in the nicer months.

Back