Toronto 41 Wabash | 16.48m | 4s | VANDYK | pml.A

20200223_160529.jpg
20200223_160551.jpg

Reactions: PMT
41 Wabash Ave

A rezoning application was approved to retain and convert the existing 3-storey heritage building onsite into residential and add 4-storey residential townhouses to the south, for a combined total of 16 new residential units. As part of the agreement, the adjacent Charles G Williams Park will be gaining a strip of land 1.5m wide along its eastern boundary. Due to the enlargement, the wall running along the eastern edge of the park will need to be removed, and a new fence will replace it, with a new wall running approximately along the length of the basketball court. Community input will be sought during the site plan process.

41 Wabash is for sale. Wonder why? I live next door and am curious to see what happens now. They were about to redo Charles G. Williams Park as part of the development so I guess that is off for now.

41 Wabash is for sale. Wonder why? I live next door and am curious to see what happens now. They were about to redo Charles G. Williams Park as part of the development so I guess that is off for now.

This site being listed for sale could be for a variety of reasons. Curated Properties have built some condo projects through the years, but aren't necessarily a high volume developer. They may not be in position to move forward with this project themselves, or possibly they would rather just flip it to another developer who will eventually build it out.

Some images from that listing:

wabash.jpg
wabash2.jpg
wabash3.jpg
wabash4.jpg

Located in the highly coveted, family-friendly Roncesvalles neighbourhood, the 0.4 acre property features 15 modern townhouses incorporated into a partially restored heritage building – each with a private parking space, private rooftop terraces, and direct frontage onto two adjacent parks. This prime location is surrounded by long established local amenities such as the Sorauren Farmers Market, small businesses, restaurants, grocery stores, schools and libraries – and well positioned within walking distance of public transit, including theTTC streetcar and the Bloor Subway line.

A couple neat aerial views overlooking the area and city:

Wabash_main-image-1920x1080-1.jpg
Wabash-image-1920x1080-1.jpg

Wabash_main-image-1920x1080-1-1138x640-2.jpg

deasdon.jpg
angle.jpg

Back