Toronto Ace Hotel Toronto | 44.8m | 13s | Carbon Hospitality | Shim-Sutcliffe

Pic taken Nov 28, 2017

zdyOzHo.jpg

I have shots from last week that I have to get to, but hard to get any real good shots of the hole unless from a higher view until it gets to grade. Even then, only can get a few shots of it then. The base for the crane was in place when I shot the site.

It's also one of many sites I haven't shot in the past 3-5 months and haven't miss much on this one.

Found these on the Alterra website and noticed they weren't in this thread. Not sure if they are accurate but they look great regardless.

The caption from the site reads:

NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION
49-51 Camden Street, Toronto

"We are thrilled to announce our latest highly anticipated endeavour as co-owner and master builder of a 124 room hotel managed and branded by arguably the hottest boutique hotel in the world today. The building will punctuate what is already a hub for Toronto’s creative design set, its red brick exterior a nod to the area’s industrial past. Now, it’s positioned to become one of the city’s new gathering places. Hotel opening in 2019.”

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Source: http://www.alterra.com/hospitality

Found these on the Alterra website and noticed they weren't in this thread. Not sure if they are accurate but they look great regardless.

The caption from the site reads:

NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION
49-51 Camden Street, Toronto

"We are thrilled to announce our latest highly anticipated endeavour as co-owner and master builder of a 124 room hotel managed and branded by arguably the hottest boutique hotel in the world today. The building will punctuate what is already a hub for Toronto’s creative design set, its red brick exterior a nod to the area’s industrial past. Now, it’s positioned to become one of the city’s new gathering places. Hotel opening in 2019.”

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Source: http://www.alterra.com/hospitality
This too:
download-5.jpg

Attachments

• download-5.jpg
    download-5.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 1,013

Back