Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

First the MT thread, and now this... Is it really that hard to understand my posts? I think it is clear, despite not being explicitly stated, that I support the current designs of the towers?? Is not clear I was referring to all the "twin towers" in MCC??

This is fustrating, though I am now thinking that it is my fault, perhaps English is not my strength. Despite being born and raised in English Canada, I spent over 5 years in ESL in elementary school so obviously I don't speak or write English as well as I should be able to.

But I think I will just stop writing in this forum just to avoid further conflicts with my poor English writing skills, though I will still post picture occasionally.

First the MT thread, and now this... Is it really that hard to understand my posts? I think it is clear, despite not being explicitly stated, that I support the current designs of the towers?? Is not clear I was referring to all the "twin towers" in MCC??

This is fustrating, though I am now thinking that it is my fault, perhaps English is not my strength. Despite being born and raised in English Canada, I spent over 5 years in ESL in elementary school so obviously I don't speak or write English as well as I should be able to.

But I think I will just stop writing in this forum just to avoid further conflicts with my poor English writing skills, though I will still post picture occasionally.

Your english is fine and dandy. I had no problem understanding that you meant Miss. is filled with enough "twin tower" developments and that no more are needed.

Perhaps you should not take things so personally. I understand your point now. You can put the razor blade away.

I've been following Mississauga/Toronto developments on this site but never bothered to post anything... Thought I might as well now.

A second crane was being assembled on this site, I didn't get too close and I have no pictures, some are bound to show up soon here. The towers won't be rising to far off from each other now.

and I can confirm that the crane for the 5th and final tower is up! :)

Absoluteworld #4 aka Marilyn continues to climb towards ground level....pic by Jasonzed over at SSC....

mississauga311.jpg

seeing the 7 levels underground parking completely BLOWS me away ... thats really deep even in downtown TO, putting that into Mississauga is simply 'history in the making' IMO :D

just starting the final floor of parking garage, which will bring Absolute #4 aka Marilyn to ground level....pic by Jasonzed at SSC....

mississauga411.jpg

edit: and a shot of Absolute #5, showing progress on the base...pic by Jasonzed at SSC:

mississauga412.jpg

Back