Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

nice pic Jason....I tried to catch a shot of the balcony glass this morning...

5133764166_c077121238_b.jpg

5133763850_44245fe565_b.jpg

Tower 5.....

5133764516_447627daa8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, but what is up with those stupid grey panels on the balconies? I don't like that at ALL!

I agree, looks like a very weak design element (as shown on the rendering). I think those frosted strips were supposed to create random lines snaking up the building. Luckily they are not that noticable.
The shorter tower has larger fields of frosted glass which creates a bolder bands that wind up the building following the rotation of the building which I think will be a lot more successful.
20101029009.jpg

I agree, looks like a very weak design element (as shown on the rendering). I think those frosted strips were supposed to create random lines snaking up the building. Luckily they are not that noticable.
The shorter tower has larger fields of frosted glass which creates a bolder bands that wind up the building following the rotation of the building which I think will be a lot more successful.

Haha, I've passed by that sign so many times, and never even noticed that the render shows the panels. I don't know if they're frosted or actual grey panels.

Last edited:
These towers are the most unique and beautiful structures to appear in the GTA since new City Hall. Now, is there some way Toronto could annex Missy so we could claim these babies as ours?.

LOL Hazel would never give it up without a fight......

/anyways, we are all one here in the GTA, methinks.......let's just get another MAD-designed building downtown....

Back