Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
980 Lansdowne Avenue  
980 Lansdowne Avenue, Toronto
Developer: Neudorfer Corporation

980 Lansdowne Avenue | 92m | 32s | Neudorfer | Gabriel Bodor

ProjectEnd

Further evidenced by the person who saw this website: http://www.bodorarchitect.com/, and decided, "Yep, that's the architect for me!"

I'm also going to call straight up lie on this claim: "With our 20 years + of experience and well over 550 completed projects under our belt, we are able to capture all the details required to create a proper project plan."

In fact, there's a lot of fun to be had at that link.

Last edited:
Wow, can't remember the last time I saw a site that still ran on flash. Takes me back to 2010.

Also, love the project description for one of theirs in their portfolio:

Project Description
Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium sic ad nauseum. Souvlaki ignitus carborundum e pluribus unum. Defacto lingo est igpay atinlay. Marquee selectus non provisio incongruous feline nolo contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate.
Nothing like a bit of lorem impsum..

ProjectEnd

Google translate gives us this:

"Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels and gorilla congolium it ad nauseum. Souvlaki is pure: he grind you out of many, one. Defacto lingo is igpay atinlay. The provision incongruous feline marquee selection would not want contendre. Gratuitous octopus niacin, sodium glutimate."

"Souvlaki is pure: he grind you out of many, one." Indeed.

yoavie

Further evidenced by the person who saw this website: http://www.bodorarchitect.com/, and decided, "Yep, that's the architect for me!"

I'm also going to call straight up lie on this claim: "With our 20 years + of experience and well over 550 completed projects under our belt, we are able to capture all the details required to create a proper project plan."

In fact, there's a lot of fun to be had at that link.
This is the most fun I've had in a long time

Rupert Pumpkin

The area could use more development, but don't love the design or colour scheme.....I've never heard of Bodor Architect either..