Toronto 90 Niagara | ?m | 5s | Fieldgate | Giannone Petricone

I do not understand why would you want to discuss a size of a buildings when this building may never be occupied?
There are bigger issues here than the size of the building. Lets forget what is nice about virtural things and start thinking what really sourrounds this never ending story. Peoples life are being disturbed here.
This is a Forum for projects that are being built in Toronto. Of course we discuss such things as the size of buildings.

In the meantime, the recent posts that are related to the pushed-back closing date have been moved to the Real Estate Forum thread for this building.

There are rules regarding how far developers can push closing dates. Your lawyer can help you with that. You are being somewhat histrionic, however, saying "this building may never be occupied". It may feel like that right now, but that's not remotely the case.

Pics taken Jul 6, 2018

OKPA9ks.jpg

AIAarkf.jpg

ICjUFwg.jpg

RM

This is a Forum for projects that are being built in Toronto. Of course we discuss such things as the size of buildings.

In the meantime, the recent posts that are related to the pushed-back closing date have been moved to the Real Estate Forum thread for this building.

There are rules regarding how far developers can push closing dates. Your lawyer can help you with that. You are being somewhat histrionic, however, saying "this building may never be occupied". It may feel like that right now, but that's not remotely the case.

Thanks for your support, but being built is not the same as not doing anything for 2 years and extending the occupancy endlessly while wishing for people to bail out so that they can sell it for more. City’s laws should never allow this.

There are laws. You should be talking about this with your lawyer, and discussing it with other purchasers in the Real Estate thread (linked near the top of this page)!

I wish that hydro wires could be bury as part of section 37, as they are an eye sore. Hate to look out the window to see those wires and poles. Kind of hard to do for small project like this one, but should be for large ones that can take up a whole block.

The finishing is a lot better than I thought it would look like, and better than some of the supposed to be good looking projects.

Back