Toronto 88 Scott Street | 203.9m | 58s | Concert | P + S / IBI

Is there a Chrome Extension that can filter out hyperbole? If not, someone should make one for this forum. I'd submit "monstrous", "carbuncle" and "pile" as the first words.

^^ Awsomeness. we just hit the 25 story mark. that's out of 58 according to ssp. Almost half way! I love this building because it reminds me of One King West with a somewhat similar design and with an added 30 meters of height!

like One King West I like the way the architecture is and how it slowely changes into glass as it reaches the top

^^ Awsomeness. we just hit the 25 story mark. that's out of 58 according to ssp. Almost half way! I love this building because it reminds me of One King West with a somewhat similar design and with an added 30 meters of height!

Exactly...a real beautiful design....can't look at another box with balconies.

Also be sure to check out the plugin which replaces all "Trumps" with "Drumpf". Let's make Donald Drumpf again.

donald-j-drumpf.png

Attachments

• donald-j-drumpf.png
    donald-j-drumpf.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 1,629
What does that have to do with 88 Scott? It's annoying to see political message plastered in places where it doesn't belong. It's like graffiti tagging. I come here to read and talk about construction in the Toronto area not that garbage.

I was going to say the same. Don't bring that crap here, thanks.

the resemblance to 1 King W is slight... only that the top will be predominantly glass emerging from a lower section of mixed materials. other than that, the shapes of the buildings are completely different plus this one has those extruded terrace sections at intervals along the height. 88 Scott is really going to widen out the core skyline a fair bit which is good, but unfortunately from many formerly photogenic angles, it's going to end up blocking out 1 King W.

Back