Toronto 80 Bloor Street West | 263.4m | 78s | Krugarand | Arcadis

^^^ Silly. Forcing a development of this size to go around a small, mediocre building like Harry Rosen is just silly. The cantilever is silly. Hopefully, the developer will get Harry Rosen out of the way.

Wow just seen this updated version, fantastic design. Be interesting to see more as this goes. Far better then the last design by a mile

The design reminds me of Raffles City in HangZhou.

Attachments

• 184303rb3j2tbzdi8rfb8j.jpg
    184303rb3j2tbzdi8rfb8j.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 191534ute19si9i9uhbf79.jpg
    191534ute19si9i9uhbf79.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Reactions: AHK
What a gorgeous looking building and it's not blue green either! And I believe this building definitely belongs along the waterfront!

What a gorgeous looking building and it's not blue green either! And I believe this building definitely belongs along the waterfront!

Sorry Bro, the waterfront is almost built out with some of the most ugliest bland slabs in the city

I am pleasantly surprised at how great this design is. And I will be even more surprised once it gets built. ;) Makes The One look kinda 1985.

(not saying that it won't get built. But I have seen lesser designs in this city get watered down or cancelled. This will not be cheap to build...and thus sell. Here's hoping that all goes well.)

what is Fior ? name of the builidng?
Marketing teams will often render mock brand names of the retailers they expect to lease a space, mimicking what the actual streetscape will be. Considering this is Mink Mile, that's likely a play on 'Dior'.

IMO certainly better than seeing 'COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE' emblazoned across the podium in renderings, however much that much enthusiasm reflects my own for coffee.

I'd bet the entrances for this one will be off to the side on Bellair or Critchley.

Back