Toronto The Ivy | 110.33m | 34s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

8gloucesterm18.jpg

Fly closing party is tonight.

Landlord asking for 24,000 a month. Not sure of the details , but it seems very high , especially if it is short term. Who is going to invest in a place that has a very short term life?

Trying to get details! If anyone has more info please share!

I am excited to see the club stick around a little longer!

The Clover on Yonge Condos

Realtors are reporting The Clover as being 44 storeys which is why I thought it may be the development across the street but bbh is reporting it as 8 Gloucester.

Either way, Cresford is soon launching their next investor-driven product with Montana Steele marketing:
x2i2FBX.png

Last edited:
Realtors are reporting The Clover as being 44 storeys which is why I thought it may be the development across the street but bbh is reporting it as 8 Gloucester.

Either way, Cresford is soon launching their next investor-driven product.

I believe BBH may be wrong (they often make mistakes on their website!)

Everyone else shows it as being @ 593 Yonge:

The Clover Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by Cresford Development Group located on the east side of Yonge Street in between Gloucester Street and Dundonald Street in Toronto.

I thought that 8 Gloucester was the Clover Condo site! Now I'm seriously confused where it is. Is it new and breaking news though? I heard about this earlier in the month...

There's at least one real estate agent site identifying this as the Clover Condos site, while others identify the site across Gloucester to the south. That's the one I believe Clover is, not this one.

There's at least one real estate agent site identifying this as the Clover Condos site, while others identify the site across Gloucester to the south. That's the one I believe Clover is, not this one.

seeing some sites showing this as 593 yonge, others as 8 gloucester. The Gloucester address was approved for 34 floors, not 44...so I don't understand what is going on...

Back